Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Ally's New Style & Update



Look at my beautiful girl! She wanted her hair cut like my mom's and Erika's but that was WAY shorter than I was comfortable so she went short like Momma. It's a drastic change but she has really thick hair like me and it was starting to give her headaches. This is absolutely adorable!


So we got internet back finally! I will be posting my Tarot challenges, a weight loss update, and my stitching plans for my days off tomorrow.

As far as household news, my husband's s/o is moved out and they are done.  I wish her the best of luck with her daughter and their future. My ex and I are getting along great. He has been dedicating more time to her. I have reconnected with an old friend. I am happy that we are all getting along. The only thing that is bothering me is getting dragged into the dram so instead I am opting to get completely out of it. Like I told my ex, I am going to be quiet about everything. The Gate Keeper so to speak.

Life is looking up. The home situation isn't the greatest but I am making the best of it. My ex and I are doing much better as co-parents and him spending time with Allisun. I can't make promises but I think being without someone has really helped him to rethink his life and see how strong he can be despite what has happened. I don't know what the future holds but I do know that as long as I stay positive I'll be okay.

Until tomorrow my loves,

Blessed Be.

4 comments:

  1. She is a cutie pie!! And glad to hear life seems to be treating you well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The haircut is cute on her but grandma will miss her long locks. Glad things are looking up for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they'll grow back. I didn't butcher her hair, she just needed a summer change.

      Delete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)