Sunday, August 16, 2015

Project Self-Love

It is week two and I am hoping to be more active going into this new week. Courage will always be a work in progress but with persistence it is obtainable. Week Two brings us:


The word embrace can have many meanings from embracing a new challenge to embracing someone in your arms. I have been in transition mode as I work to find who I really am and what I really want out of life. I need to discover myself and who I want to strive to be as a mother and person. 

I am working very hard to embrace change in my life and I haven't done the best but I am getting better everyday I work towards it. I wasn't raised to believe in divorce so everything that has happened has been extremely hard but I know I did everything in my power to try to mend and repair our marriage.

I did my best to embrace change and befriend someone that engaged in an affair. We we're too different to attempt to maintain a friendship. I haven't been out to choose sides, only to protect my daughter.

I am embracing a new stage of my life and not allowing myself to be pulled into the drama any further. I am going to limit my attention to everyone involved in this mess and move forward. I am not going to be pushing anyone to be apart of my daughter's life. It is a choice and one I don't have to give to anyone. I am going to dedicate my time towards repairing my broken heart and being the best mother I can be.

2 comments:

  1. I wish you all the best on this new part of your journey and you know dad and I want to have a part in Allys life, always will. Whether you believe it or not I will be a friend even if we have our ups and downs.

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)