Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Project Self-Love

I am finding myself and delving into who I really am. I am removing myself from the drama and putting my focus on my daughter and I's future. We are both finding happiness and since removing myself I am getting along better with my ex. I found out from a friend yesterday that his s/o is still spreading lies and going to the extremes to keep contact when she shouldn't. I have watched her constantly stir the kettle and hold other people at fault. I don't want to be that person. I don't want to play victim, I'd rather rise from the ashes and find my truest form. I am feeling more connected to my spirituality and cutting my circle smaller. I don't want to feel the pain anymore. I don't want my every move under scrutiny. I want to feel freedom and to know that I have done everything I can to find happiness and peace. It is sad that you must sometimes cut your circle but it also understandable.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! I really feel like you end up getting to the point where you just don't care anymore about silliness and just worry about yourself and it sounds like you are getting there, and I am sure everything just gets easier once that happens. <3

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)