Thursday, August 20, 2015

Silence


I am going silent in regards to the situation with my family. I am staying out of the drama.

I am striving really hard to have a change of heart with a positive life and happy thoughts. I am wanting to transform myself into a happier person and surrounding myself with venomous people isn't the cure to happiness. It only causes pain and heartache.

I enjoy how it is perfectly acceptable to point out my faults but not recognize your own. I shouldn't have continued with the drama and backed out. I will never understand the reasoning behind the events that have spiraled but I don't wish to.

This is a turning point for my daughter and I.


3 comments:

  1. That is the best idea I think. No sense in giving that other girl fuel for her fire. And maybe now there will be more cross stitch posts lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I am stitching away as we speak!

      Delete
    2. Woohoo! Can't wait to see a pic!!

      Delete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)