Saturday, August 8, 2015

Spiraling Downhill & Moving Forward


As you may have noticed, I am slowly merging everything into one blog. Keeping up with multiple blogs is exhausting and most people just visit this blog. So my cross stitch, spiritual, weight loss, and life will all be in this blog. With that being said, I have been avoiding weighing in. I have been in an emotional pit for a week and the first step towards getting out of that is noticing what you did wrong and moving forward. No, I am not about to go on any crazy ass fad diet but yes I am going to cut out the things that are working against me and get my ass back into my work outs. The scale doesn't define you but man does it hurt to see your hard work go away when you stumble.


Height: 5'1
Starting Weight: 223.6
Last Weigh-In: 193.8
Current Weight: 197.6
Change: +3.8

I see this and I realize it's time to get back on track. If I am not able to make it to the gym, then go for a walk. Workout on the Wii. MOVE. I am getting back into my water drinking and quitting sodas for good also most junk food. My binge eating has been horrible but I see this and I take a deep breath. Time to get back on track for good.

2 comments:

  1. You can do it, just take it one day at a time girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look how far you have come already! You will be back on track in no time :)

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)