Monday, August 24, 2015

The Simple Woman's Daybook


Be sure to stop by and visit Peggy over at The Simple Woman's Daybook!

For Today Monday August 24th, 2015.

Today's Weather Is....
Gonna be scorching!

The Clock Says....
12:13 PM

Outside My Window....
The sun is shining in all of her glory.

I Can Hear....
Ally being her loud self.

I Am Thinking....
About my weight loss and how hard I can push myself.

I Am Thankful....
For family and friends that have remained true and full of heart.

I Am Wearing....
An old Sally's t-shirt, my red bohemian style pants.

I Am Creating....
A beautiful Halloween design. I misjudged my starting point so I have to frog and start over.

I Am Going....
To work later on today.

I Am Reading....
Nothing right now but plan to get into my book reviews come my days off.

Last Book I Finished....
Haven't read anything recently.

Last Movie I Watched....
I haven't watched movies recently, I have been watching the show Weeds though.

I Am Enjoying....

My new Tarot Deck. I am looking forward to working with it more.

I Am Discovering....
Sometimes getting back to the basics is the best way to go.

I Am Learning....
That I need to be more confident in myself and Inner Beauty really is the key to success.

Around The House....
Everyone is doing their own thing.

In The Kitchen....
I am finding something for lunch.

I Am Pondering....
How this new change within will be.

Weekly Realization....
Sometimes the people that you trust the most are only out for their own gain. I've had to cut several ties over the last week because I don't want myself or my daughter around toxic people.

A Favorite Quote For The Day....

One Of My Favorite Things....

I have become addicted to changing my life. I have been working very hard to lose weight. If you're not a current follower here is where I am at right.

Height: 5'1
Starting Weight: 223.6
Last Weigh-In: 193.8
Current Weight: 192
Change: -1.8
Total Weight Destroyed: -31.6
Pounds To Forget: 42

From The Board Room..
This is from my Beauty Is Art board.


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the weight loss. I loved your quote. And your weekly realization is something I need to work on myself!

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)