Monday, August 31, 2015

The Simple Woman's Daybook


Be sure to stop by and visit Peggy over at The Simple Woman's Daybook!

For Today Monday August 31st, 2015.

Today's Weather Is....
Pretty, looking to be a nice day.

The Clock Says....
12:57 PM

Outside My Window....
The sun is shining in all of her glory.

I Can Hear....
My show and Ally talking my ear off.

I Am Thinking....
About how bright the future looks.

I Am Thankful....
For family and friends that have remained true and full of heart.

I Am Wearing....
Shorts, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Shirt, and mismatched socks.

I Am Creating....
Multiple projects. I have stitchers OCD. Oh look! A new pattern!

I Am Going....
To work later on today.

I Am Reading....
A new author, BJ Wayne. I received an email from the author and I am looking forward to trying her out.

Last Book I Finished....
Haven't read anything recently.

Last Movie I Watched....
I haven't watched movies recently, I have been watching the show One Tree Hill though.

I Am Enjoying....
Time with my princess.

I Am Discovering....
Sometimes getting back to the basics is the best way to go.

I Am Learning....
That I had the strength all along, I just had to see it for myself.

Around The House....
Everyone is doing their own thing.

In The Kitchen....
I am finding something for lunch.

I Am Pondering....
How this new change within will be.

Weekly Realization....
I could never be in a career that required me to work 12+ hours because it takes way too much time for Ally.

A Favorite Quote For The Day....

1 comment:

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)