Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Wednesday Hodgepodge


1. When was the last time you relocated? Did you move yourself or leave it to the professionals? Are you happy staying put or is there a move in your future? Best thing about moving to a new city or town? Least favorite and/or hardest thing about moving house?
I moved about four months ago and did most of it by myself with the help of family. I am planning to move into my own place once I get my home situation figured out and the drama between family settled. The best thing about moving is that feeling of hope and freedom. The hardest part is unpacking, LOL

2. When were you last 'moved to tears'? Explain.
I am naturally a very emotional person and sometimes I watch my daughter growing up or saying big girl things. She came home early the other night from a sleepover and I went to put her back to bed. We laid in our room and talked about her day and it moved me to tears having my daughter acting so grown up at such a young age.

3. Do you have rules about eating in the car...any forbidden foods? What's the last thing you consumed in your car? Your go-to car snack when traveling long distance?
My grandmother just recently got a new car and there is no eating period in her car. I only drink my water for my workouts in her car other than that I don't bring any food or drinks.

 4. Share a favorite song relating to cars and/or driving.


First song I thought of when I saw this. 

5. What's your most frequently visited drive-thru...Starbucks? the bank? the pharmacy? some other window?
I work at Whataburger and I am usually the one running drive through. So, I see that window A LOT.

6. "He who hesitates is lost"...would you agree? When it comes to making decisions do you generally act quickly or do you more often than not fall into the 'lost' category?
It depends on the situation. Most times I feel as the lost one because I often forget how on the spot our gut instinct is.

7. When was the last time you got lost? Was it stressful or an unexpected happy adventure?
When I go the gym I get lost in my workout. I forget about my family situation, the drama with my ex's family and his s/o. It's just me and the machines and sweat.

8. Insert your own random thought here.


6 comments:

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)