Friday, September 25, 2015

A Short Daily

Currently I am...

Listening To Supernatural. I have found a great interest in this tv show.

Eating: I just had a small bowl of corn.

Drinking: Dr. Pepper. Yeah, that no soda thing doesn't work well when your stressed out.

Wearing: A pretty pink nightie.

Feeling: Drained. Exhausted. Angry. Frustrated. It's a whirlwind of emotions flooding me.

Weather: When I stepped outside for a cigarette, it was a bit chilly.

Wanting: To curl up in bed for a week straight and not work 12-15 hours tomorrow.

Needing: Time with family Saturday. With my mom's car being in the shop I have really enjoyed taking her to work. We've been able to spend a lot of time together and it's made a huge difference in our relationship.

Thinking: About my ex and some of our recent conversations.

Enjoying: My early mornings with Ally. Even if I fall back asleep with her, she always cuddles with me. It reminds me she is growing up too fast and I need to treasure these moments daily.

2 comments:

  1. So true that they grow up too fast! The little moments are definitely worth taking the time to treasure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats great that you and your moms relationship is getting better.

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)