Saturday, September 12, 2015

Decisions

My ex gave me the chance to be with him and our daughter come  November. He wants to attempt to reenlist into the Army and offered Ally and I the chance to follow. I told him that I'd be willing to so long as it was made clear to K that their relationship was over and it was nothing more than the child. I also made it clear that it's upsetting me that he tells me one things but her another. What really affirmed my choice was the fact that he'll marry whomever so long as he enlists and gets the benefits. This is so frustrating because I've gone to hell and back for him, been there always, and anytime he's wanted us I've come back. Not this time. His s/o is with someone else while with him and yet he is still convinced that because of her money she is worth more. I am going to focus on my daughter because I know that I am working as hard as possible for us. It hurts but sometimes you have to trust intuition and know when it's time to walk away. This time, I need to stay away. I need to trust that working all these long hours will pay off and to know that my daughter will appreciate this more than me going back into a harmful situation. So I'll let him go ahead and marry her. I feel like it's karma. Two manipulative souls together, you know?

3 comments:

  1. You have to do what you feel is right for you hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Evie, follow your heart but take your brain with you :)

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)