Sunday, September 27, 2015

Down The Rabbit Hole

Where do I even start? I have working so hard to put on the happiness and drown out the sadness. Some days it takes over and I feel like I'm going to crumble under the pressure. Work is horrid. We've had quite a few people quit, walk out, or be fired. We are one of the busiest and top stores in the metroplex. I have been working 14-15 hour days and coming in on my day off. Team members are supposed to max at 40 hours a week, team leads at 50 hours. The past month I've been between 40-60 hours a week. My back, chest, and knees hurt. I am starting to lose precious time with Ally and I am reaching my breaking point. I feel exhausted all the time. I can't hardly stay awake with Ally. When I am feeling good I can spend time with her and work on my book reviews but then I have days like today where I just want to curl up and die. Did I mention I worked 11p-6:30am and I have to be at 2pm to work my shift. I am beyond burnt out because all I want is a full day off with my sweet princess. We went Halloween shopping today to get some ideas but she is still unsure of what she is going to do. Oh! Then I found out some interesting news that may shake things come October if it really happens but I am staying quiet on that. I just want to scream, cry, kick, and hold Ally. Can I please just have a diva moment? I hurt in places i didn't think could hurt. I can barely stay awake. I'm just burnt. Crisp. Fried. Make it stop. So tired!

4 comments:

  1. You can totally have a diva moment, if anybody deserves one it is you!! Just try to remember that work isn't always going to be like this, they will get new people hired and things will calm down and they will so appreciate all the hard work you put in while they were short staffed. And just think of all that moolah!! And hopefully they get things sorted out soon for your sanity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (((((((HUGS))))))))))) hang in there sweetie, you are making it through even though its rough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And yes this is your blog so go ahead and have your diva moment !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling better today. Hang in there and know you are not alone.

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)