Friday, September 18, 2015

Give Me Insight On My Life


I have to really stay out of the sewing section this time of year or every drawing will get it's own piece of material LOL. I love this because of the skills and the pirate theme!

Area Of Your Life You Need To Direct Your Attention To: Body/Health, Material Wealth, and Practical Things

 Let me start with this card tumbled out of my deck so I knew the spirits wanted me to pay attention to it. 

Keyword: Possessions

Card Meaning: I have made huge strides in self-healing and I need to remember that it's okay to treat myself. That I am worth more than the way I treated myself in past. I need to remember that I am doing this for my daughter and I and as long as that remains as focus, I can remain strong.

1 comment:

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)