Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Goodwill Haul


I went to Goodwill today with Ally and we got some really great stuff.
I LOVE this quote and it is very fitting for where I'm at in my life. It is going to hang out on my wall so I can look at it everyday and remind myself to stay on track.


This purse was five bucks and I love it! It's very cute!


I love cross stitching and I love when I find stuff that I can treasure and appreciate. This one was dated December 1988. I paid .89 for it.


This one was 1.99 and it is dated Christmas 1981.


This one came from Ross but I had to get this! I LOVE it!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I am so addicted! They had them in different colors and I had to breathe and remember I didn't need five coffee cups. LOL

      Delete
  2. Great haul! Cute stitches you picked up. I have to take things like that home with me too.

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)