Thursday, September 3, 2015

Just An Update


I am finally taking time for myself and although I have bad days the majority have been pretty good. I was off yesterday and had a pretty good day with Ally. She woke me up early and we watched cartoons, played, spent time on the couch, and just had a lazy day. I am moving on with my life and I couldn't be happier. I am making changes in my life. Dedicating more time to Allisun and mommy time when she is asleep for the night. I can't say much but I can say that I am pretty damn happy and done letting people get to me. I had an amazing evening and I am looking forward to many more.

Ally is the sweetest gal around. We went shopping last night and she didn't ask for anything. She told me Mommy needed to be happy too. Since I am not mentioning her father or the situation around her she seems to be happier. She occasionally asks for him and I'll tell her he is busy working but other than that he isn't mentioned. I have bad days just like any other mom but overall I am extremely happy that Ally and I are able to move forward with ease.


You know, life is pretty damn good and instead of griping about my ex-husband and his s/o, I am just going to let them move on with their lives as I am moving on with mine. I figure if they are so wrapped in their own lives they don't have time to try to meddle with my daughter and I. I am really hoping she is on her way to Arkansas and then I don't have to talk or see my ex except to serve him the divorce papers.


I will have a finish today. I'm almost done with my chicken and I'm surprised at how big he turned out. Here's to a lazy day off with my princess. Have a wonderful day everyone.

~Blessed Be~

2 comments:

  1. love the cross stitching quote lol tell my grandbaby hi for me and papa

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I never thought of cross stitching in that way before. Can't wait to see your finish and it is wonderful you guys had such a great day together!!

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)