Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Love Lost & Love Gained

Some days it hits harder than others and it is almost always when I'm alone. What really bothers me is how insignificant my daughter is to my ex. He can make an effort to talk to his s/o and other daughter but the daughter that has been around for THREE years doesn't matter? Yet, you expect me to brush aside the child support agreement and keep you from losing your rights? ABSOLUTELY NOT! This truly shows where your priorities are and affirms my decision regarding the future. I feel confident in knowing that I am doing the right thing. So whenever you do have your phone on, don't expect us to come running to your beck & call. Since the youngest is more important. It's not like you don't have a daughter here that loves you and cries for you. That misses her father. The one that just walked out and disappeared for some shady ass job. I am so tired of liars, cheats, manipulators. I am just going to move on with my life and make sure that you aren't apart of it because I won't let you back into Ally's life just to shatter her heart. Now that's off my chest, let me tell you about my day off today!!!

 Today was absolutely awesome. I spent the day with my princess other than her leaving to run errands with my grandmother. My grandparents sent me some money as a congratulations on moving on with my life, losing weight, and gaining custody over Allisun to keep her safe. They were extremely proud of the 31 pounds I have lost so far. I took Ally and my grandma out with me to go shopping. I was brave and tried on a size L and it fits! I am just a smidgen away from it being a comfy fit but I can put it on with ease. I am in an XL and a size 16! The 18s are too big on me. I also bought me some lady items as well as a new night gown. Ally is officially in a booster seat. I've been procrastinating it for a while because it feels so final. I am so proud of her and I. Looking forward to another beautiful day tomorrow. Have a great night guys! It's gonna be a tough road being a single momma but so far I'm loving it. (:

1 comment:

  1. They feel so grown up when you put them in a booster seat don't they?

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)