Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Self-Love September


Today The Four Queens launched Self-Love September and I am more than thrilled to join in.

I am extremely proud of myself because I have hardly talked to my ex-husband and it's been freeing. He has told me that he will be marrying her when the divorce does finalize and starting over with his family in Arkansas. I am sad that Ally wasn't mentioned but hey, life goes on!

In Self-Love September I want to really work on taking time for Ally and I especially my days off. This last weekend WIPED me out and I have decided that I won't cheat my daughter out of time. Money is important but I refuse to miss her growing up.

I am going to put my weight lose as my top focus and really strive for a happier me.

So here's to Self-Love September!

1 comment:

  1. I so agree with you. I made the decision to be a stay at home mom with the same thought in my mind that I will not miss my kids growing up. I would rather work longer when I am older than to look back when I am retired and regret that I missed their childhood. Best decision I ever made.

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)