Monday, September 14, 2015

Simple Woman's Daybook


Be sure to stop by and visit Peggy over at The Simple Woman's Daybook!

For Today Monday September 14th, 2015.

Today's Weather Is....
Cool and breezy. Fall weather is coming!

The Clock Says....
9:35 AM

Outside My Window....
The sun is shining providing a beautiful day.

I Can Hear....
Ally's laughter while she watches cartoon.

I Am Thinking....
About how to keep myself strong.

I Am Thankful....
For my beautiful family.

I Am Wearing....
Mismatched Owl socks, green top, and shorts.

I Am Creating....
Nothing right now.

I Am Going....
To work.

I Am Reading....
Nothing right now.

Last Book I Finished....
Haven't read anything recently.

Last Movie I Watched....
Robin Hood with Ally.

I Am Enjoying....
Time with Ally.

I Am Discovering....
Sometimes getting back to the basics is the best way to go.

I Am Learning....
That I need to be more confident in myself.

Around The House....
Everyone is doing their own thing.

In The Kitchen....
Dishes need to be done, what else is new?

I Am Pondering....
How next week will turn out.

Weekly Realization....
These long hours will pay off even if I'm exhausted.

A Favorite Quote For The Day....





One Of My Favorite Things....


From The Board Room..
This is from my Self Affirmations board.




Looking Forward To....
Next week, getting things in motion.

1 comment:

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)