Thursday, September 10, 2015

Surprise, Surprise

I've worked really hard since May to grieve and move on from my ex-husband.  No, I'm dating because I'm not ready and even though I am getting divorced I still believe in the virtues of marriage. I received a call from ex letting me know that his s/o is leaving him for another woman and that she is pushing child support against him. He mentioned other things but this was the sentence that affirmed my choices.

We are taking things day by day but as I told him, there's no going back. We have remained close friends because of Ally although where is staying he doesn't get hardly any signal to answers calls or texts. I have just him be him and me be me. I am finally in a place of peace as I told him. I don't really care what his s/o is or isn't doing behind his back because our daughters aren't able to see each other and I have no intentions of ever being friends with her.

I am hoping to be able to visit my step-daughter soon and that he is able to see Ally. She is absolutely beautiful and I wouldn't trade a moment with her. This is my time to live for me and to heal. If his s/o has left him then all the better for her and her child. Her child won't experience the broken heart that my sweet girl has. 

Being a single mom is extremely trying at times but I know I can do. There will be breakdowns along the way but as long as I pick myself up, I can do anything I set my mind to.

2 comments:

  1. Im glad you are able to finally start finding some happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are able to see your step-daughter soon and Ally is able to see her dad. It is great that you guys have been able to stay friends because you will always be in each others lives so much easier to be friends than enemies :)

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)