Thursday, September 17, 2015

The Bastard Executioner Review

I was able to finally sit down and watch Kurt Sutter's New Show. For those that don't know him he was the producer of Sons of Anarchy. The show begins slow but I believe that is so you get a feel of the history and the reasons for what happened leading up to Wilkin Brattle's return to the life he left behind. There is beauty within this show and rawness that only Sutter provides. I am deeply impressed because this is everything you'd expect and more from Sutter. If you haven't tuned in yet, be sure to tune in on Tuesdays. Also, Katy Sagal is stunning as an older woman.She plays the role of a healer named Annora of the Alders. All in all a beautiful show that will become a favorite of mine.

1 comment:

  1. I had forgot that he had a new show coming out, I am still reeling from the end of Sons so I don't know if I am ready for another Kurt Sutter show lol. But I am sure we will end up watching it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)