Monday, September 7, 2015

The Simple Woman's Daybook


Be sure to stop by and visit Peggy over at The Simple Woman's Daybook!

For Today Monday September 7th, 2015.

Today's Weather Is....
Sunny and beautiful!

The Clock Says....
2:50 PM

Outside My Window....
The sun is shining in all of her glory.

I Can Hear....
Ally screaming and feeling better.

I Am Thinking....
About how bright the future looks.

I Am Thankful....
For family and friends that have remained true and full of heart.

I Am Wearing....
A pretty nightgown.

I Am Creating....
I just finished a cute pattern, posting soon.

I Am Going....
To get Ally's bedroom.

I Am Reading....
A new author, BJ Wayne.

Last Book I Finished....
Haven't read anything recently.

Last Show I Watched....
One Tree Hill.

I Am Enjoying....
Time with my princess.

I Am Discovering....
Sometimes getting back to the basics is the best way to go.

I Am Learning....
That being a single mom is super tough.

Around The House....
Everyone is doing their own thing.

In The Kitchen....
Dishes need to be done.

I Am Pondering....
How this new change within is.

Weekly Realization....
Life isn't always going to give you what you want, you have to take it day by day.

A Favorite Quote For The Day....

1 comment:

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)