Monday, September 21, 2015

The Simple Woman's Daybook


Be sure to stop by and visit Peggy over at The Simple Woman's Daybook!

For Today Monday September 21st, 2015.

Today's Weather Is....
There was actually a bit of a chill in the air this morning.

The Clock Says....
5:32 AM

Outside My Window....
The sun hasn't made its appearance yet.

I Can Hear....
Nothing. A rare thing with Ally around.

I Am Thinking....
About how to best approach my weight loss from here on out.

I Am Thankful....
For my beautiful family.

I Am Wearing....
One of my new dresses.

I Am Creating....
Nothing right now.

I Am Going....
To work later today.

I Am Reading....

I have gotten back into my book reviewing and I am loving it. I am taking my time and reading as joy allows. Be sure to stop by Nichols Reviews to check it out!

Last Book I Finished....

4*'s
My Review: Having been diagnosed with Tourette's Rachel doesn't view herself as much. Heading back to home to New Zealand single she feels like she is worthless. Throughout the story she throws herself a pity party while her brother Simon and the manager of the ranch, James work to rebuild her self-esteem and find her worth again.

When her ex Mike comes back to New Zealand looking for nothing but money and trouble, Rachel's life becomes endangered. This sends James on the hunt to find her and save her. Sometimes a well earned spanking is all you need for a mind reset.

This was my first read by Dawson and I loved that there was a story to this and not just a focus on the sex and spankings. I have yet to read a novel about a woman diagnosed with Tourette's let alone set in New Zealand. Some parts of the story are slow but it all leads to a fantastic ending. Definitely worth a read!

Last Movie I Watched....


This was definitely an interesting movie to say the least.

I Am Enjoying....
Finding beauty within.

I Am Discovering....
That my life is so much happier now.

I Am Learning....
That I need to be more confident in myself.

Around The House....
Everyone is still asleep.

In The Kitchen....
Nothing right now.

I Am Pondering....
What Ally and I will be for Halloween.

Weekly Realization....
My life isn't perfect but I am taking things day by day, hour by hour. I am leaving my ex's s/o alone other than to be supportive. I am finding myself much happier removing myself from the negativity.

A Favorite Quote For The Day....



One Of My Favorite Things....

I love, love dream catchers.

From The Board Room..
This is from my Mabon board.





Looking Forward To....
Getting a new tattoo for my birthday and celebrating my new year Trick or Treating with my very special princess. (:

7 comments:

  1. Both books look interesting, will have to check them out. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome quote - and I love the falling leaves mobile!
    Hope you have a wonderful week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful post sweetie. I am glad you are finding and discovering this new part of you. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love dream catchers too. Have you ever made your own? And I love the fall leaves mobile!

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)