Saturday, October 17, 2015

A Quiet Day


Five years ago, 10/17/10 was when I first met the love of my life in person. I met his family and learned just how different they were from my family. I learned how to be more comfortable and this is also the anniversary of when he proposed me to me after spending a weekend getting to know his family and meeting him after having a long distance relationship on and off five years prior.

It's been five years since he proposed and I feel numb. I start to feel okay but I know on this day and our wedding anniversary, I'll always need to be alone to grieve because other than our daughter's birth, these two dates are very precious to me.

So today will be a quiet day spent with Ally cross stitching and keeping myself distracted.

Blessed Be. 

1 comment:

  1. Hugs to you today!! I hope someday that this day won't be so sad for you. <3

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)