Sunday, October 11, 2015

Aquatober & Weighing In


I am 11 days in and have 20 more to go. I am so proud! While I am still struggling with water I have quit sodas. Temptation is at work and at my parents but I have been drinking more green tea and water than anything. The only carbonation I have is my occasional sugar free and zero calorie energy drink. To date I have drank 140 oz. I definitely want more than that and I am working on it but I am still proud to have quit sodas.


Height: 5'1
Starting Weight: 223.6
Last Weigh-In: 189.2
This Week: 186.6
Change: -2.6
Total Weight Destroyed: 37
Pounds To Forget: 36.6

Wheee! Squeal! I love love how small that number is getting. Losing this weight is purely just from quitting soda. I haven't had time to exercise or workout. Sadly, I think my Vivofit either fell off or went into the depths of hell through a portal in my purse. I am hoping to find it soon but I really think I lost it at work. But anywhoo, I am loving how small I am. I had to watch myself when I weighed in yesterday morning because Ally was still in bed and I stepped on the scale twice to make sure that was accurate. YAY ME!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!! I wish I could say I've been doing good on my water and weight. But sadly I've been very bad with drinking sodas and I have gotten to where I have been eating maybe one small meal a day... Gotta love stress. But I'm gonna try to do better with the start of this New week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! Your pounds lost is more than how many you still want to lose, that must be a good feeling. Over half way there!! I had some root beer yesterday but that and a can of ice tea is all I have had other than water all month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS< CONGRATS. So happy for you. See the little changes to add up and make a big difference.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome! Keep up the good work. Love the picture LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)