Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Daily Draw: Day Seven


What Do I Run Away From?


Five Of Stones
Keyword: Desolation
Meaning To Me: I run away from the idea of being alone. Could this card nail me to wall anymore clearer? I always came back to my ex because I didn't want to be alone. I wanted to be loved and wanted. There is a silver lining though, the cherry tree in the background symbolizes regeneration. A new beginning which is exactly what I've been going through. The cards never lie but it always hits hardest when they nail you to the wall.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah sometimes the cards do, do that

    ReplyDelete
  2. My card today told me to recognize and nurture my inner beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the Enchanted Oracle by Jessica Galbreth

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)