Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Decluttering

It's been awhile since I've had a strong anxiety attack. This attack has been by far the worst. My chest has been killing me for almost twelve hours now. I am hurting and going between extremes. I started on a mad cleaning and decluttering spree when I got home from work. I worked with Ally to donate toys and basically make our bedroom, hers. I brought my desk into the living room to hold my Tarot and cross stitch. This way I don't worry about bothering Ally while she is trying to sleep. I am just exhausted. I'll admit, I the fool really thought that maybe my ex and I could try again. Nope, ran back to the woman who had no clue he was back in Texas but ended up here just a few hours shy of him. Nothing has been adding up but after hurting all day, I am going to just step back and keep to myself. I won't be helping anyone but Ally. I don't want any part of anything. This goes with my decluttering. I have not only cleaned Ally's room, the living room/dining room I have also decluttered my mind. I am going to close my circle and not worry about anyone but myself and Ally. Time to study for my test before resting early tonight.

Bright Blessings. <3

2 comments:

  1. I suffer anxiety attacks too. Remember to breath deeply and focus on the positive. Take care of YOU and Ally. Meditations always help get me back on track.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling better today. Anxiety is a terrible thing to have to live with. But I don't think you are a fool at all xx

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)