Saturday, October 3, 2015

Fun Month Ahead!

I am so stoked that this is my birthday month. My mom is treating me to getting my hair done for my birthday. I am going short again, getting it dyed, a Brazilian blowout so all I have to do is dry and go, no frizz. I am probably going to stay red with some blonde mixed in, not sure yet.

I will be ordering an adorable bed for Ally and I. It's a full size day bed with a twin Trundle! It's so cute!

In a few weeks,  I will getting a new tattoo with my sister.

 I am so excited that things have been moving in motion and doing so well.

I also have a date night planned to go see the Last Witch Hunter.

Can life get any better?


Oh, and since someone can't help but start drama day one just because they aren't getting the fairy tale homecoming they were expecting, I won't be posting about my ex or my step-daughter since it's cause for concern and pettiness. I have done awesome without any drama and plan to keep it that way.

I didn't drink any soda today! Day three! Also, no water. Mostly tea but that's okay. I did accomplish no soda. Back to water tomorrow! So far I have drank 109 oz this month. Not too shabby! :)

Bright Blessings!

6 comments:

  1. Lol I love how you through the fairy tale home coming in there. But off to my point I'm proud of you for the water thing. I'm guessing it's one of your weight loss goals. So how is ally?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am participating in Aquatober. It's where you limit yourself to as much water as possible for the month of October. Ally is beautiful as always. Growing everyday. (:

      Delete
  2. glad to hear things are going stuff is going good for you. Cant wait to see the new hair cut and dye job or the tattoo. I want to go see the Last Witch Hunter too. And congrats on both the soda and water sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks darling! It's definitely a month of new beginnings!

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you have lots of fun to look forward to. Can't wait to hear all about how much fun you are having :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! I hope all is well with you! <3

      Delete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)