Saturday, October 3, 2015

Good Night

It was only for a bit after work but I had an amazing time with an old friend and now he is headed home. Really glad to reconnect and make up for lost time. It's moments like this that makes me grateful for all that I am. I can't wait to see him again. Good Night my loves. It's a beautiful life and I am living it for me. Here's to seeing him in a few weeks when I get a day off and that isn't just for Ally and I. <3 Also, made it another day without soda. :)

4 comments:

  1. Good for you on the no soda wish I could say the same but at least I got in 33 oz of water so making progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got in 32 oz of water, good job! Keep it up! :)

      Delete
  2. That is great to hear that you had a nice night! And good for you on not having any soda, or pop as we call it here lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My MIL calls it pop too. Thanks for stopping by, missed you stranger!

      Delete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)