Thursday, October 29, 2015

New Opportunities

I have been extremely stressed out this last week due to ex drama, work drama, home stuff. It's been a long six months but life is finally coming together. I am looking forward to Saturday with Ally. The forecast looks clear and no signs of rain. I am really happy because I was worried about rain coming. It will be a wonderful family spent with my brother, ex, and his girlfriend. Ally is beyond excited and we've already bought the finishing touches to her costume. We'll be going to carve pumpkins on Saturday morning with my sister and her roommates. I have spent a lot of time thinking about parenting and the future. I need to stop letting myself get into these slumps and sling back into the past. I need to stay focused and move forward. I need to remain in control of my life. I am the only one that can make me happy and i will do it one day at a time. I really don't know where the future will lead or what will happen but I do know that I have found strength that I didn't know I had. I have made amazing strides for the future.


I have an interview tomorrow afternoon for a part-time second job. It isn't glamorous by any means but it's a start. You have a small hourly wage and you make the rest off tips. I am excited because this will be money coming in daily and I can get my ticket paid off that much faster. They are willing to work around my schedule at Whataburger and this won't strain gas by any means. They are right across the street from my first job.


I finally have a test date and I am starting to get really excited about it.

I will be attending a class on November 4th to learn more about my new job responsibilities. I will taking a 16 hour class and test between November 11th & 12th. I am extremely ready for this and I know working two jobs will be rough but I will remind myself that I am doing this for Ally and she needs me to stay strong for her.


Here's to a beautiful future. I am thankful for all of the continued support from friends, family, and blogging friends. You guys are the best!

3 comments:

  1. Im happy for you, good luck with getting the new job, and the test, class. I am proud of you woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of excitement coming your way!! Good luck with the interview!! You sure are one busy lady!! And I love that Martina McBride song :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the new adventures!

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)