Wednesday, October 7, 2015

No Drama Mama!


When see my reflection in the mirror so to speak, I am beyond thankful that isn't me anymore. Just reading about it gave me chest pains. I have tried to turn a new leaf and take people at face value. He will do as he please. Always has, always. I've been around him for almost 10 years. I will always love him and he'll always hold a special place in my heart. I am not taking sides, helping, or involving myself.

Ally and I have been trekking along just fine on our own since May 8th. We have both missed Daddy but we've worked to rebuild our lives. Of course we are only human and want him back but I also understand that life is often a mean bitch and karma will always come back in the end.

Except for a few rants here and there, my blog has taken a huge turn for the better. I am so much happier. I spent time tonight teaching my sweet girl how to donate her toys and I cannot tell you guys enough how proud I am of her. She was willingly putting toys in her donate pile excited to organize. It has made us both feel better.

To both of you wonderful ladies, please keep me off of your blogs. I don't wish to be dragged into angry phone calls, told I'm taking sides, or being pulled in anyway. I have worked incredibly hard to not only repair my heart but also Ally's. My only worry is for the girls even if I don't see little Izzy.

The only advice I will give you is to quit feeding into his drama. The minute you stop caring is the minute he'll back off and move along. Again, I cannot stress enough how much I don't want to be mentioned in posts or comments just because I don't wish to revisit the drama, tears, and fighting.

My anxiety has already been in overdrive tonight between my cycle, him calling me, hearing about the fighting, and my job. I feel as if I'm on the roller coaster that my cycle sends me on every month. I either want to rip the apartment apart and deep clean or I want to curl in a ball and sob.

Bright Blessings To All

4 comments:

  1. Good for you sweetie and I am right there with you. I am so proud of Ally she is becoming such a big girl. Give her a hug for grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome that you are teaching Ally to donate toys she doesn't need anymore. As for whatever else is going on good for you for not joining in. I bet that was a good feeling not to fall back into all that drama. And I love the quote at the end. Definitely not your monkeys haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you girl! You can't have a better tomorrow if your still thinking about yesterday. It's great that Ally is learning to declutter, organize and donate right now. It will be an appreciated skill later. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)