Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Off My Chest

Since all of this started. The affair with K. The affair with B. The other things that have happened that I am sure I don't know about it. I have tried my hardest to remain quiet and respectful and keep my trap shut. Anytime I have an opinion my daughter is threatened to be taken away from me and all hell breaks loose. But you know what? I am a grown woman. 23 years old. I have made sacrifices for my daughter, changed my life for her. I have moments where I blow up but what else are you supposed to do when your daughter is threatened to be taken away from you? Then Halloween has become a circus and while the friendship is there, I just don't think it's going to go the way it is planned to go. I say this because I don't like that things are being forced on my daughter. It is very very trying. The other thing bothering me is the Facebook thing. Does all of Facebook really need to know your having sex with him? Why is it that neither one has any shame about what they are doing? What happened to respect? No, my ex has told you I deserved all of the shit he has done to me and while there are many skeletons in the closet plenty have yet to make their appearance. I am so damn sick and tired of having to choose my days with my daughter when it is the other way around. I haven't left Ally for one minute. Not through all the fighting have I ever left her. You sit there and act like your the only one who has done anything for that man. Bullshit. There are two other women who have been in your shoes and while I am trying to force a square peg into a round hole, I do tend to have bad days just like anyone else. And today just so happens to be one those. I am sick and tired of the disregard to my feelings. I was MARRIED for THREE YEARS. TWO AFFAIRS have happened in that four years. A beautiful little girl was brought into this world in that three years. I am trying to do as I've been asked and keep the peace. I am trying to let both of you just walk all over my feelings and pretend it doesn't bother me but truthfully, it hurts a lot. You aren't even trying to be discrete about it. Oh no, it's public knowledge to everyone what you are and aren't doing. I just needed this off my chest before I do make a fool of myself. Time to rest before starting a long couple of days at work.

3 comments:

  1. (((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just be strong and know deep down that kind of relationship is poisonous and although it's very, very difficult to deal with, know that getting out of it was the best choice you could have made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't understand people who put that kind of news on facebook. Nobody wants to know that much info!! And I don't think anyone deserves what your ex did to you or to have their feelings disregarded. You matter too! Just remember you have us here who will always be rooting you on!!!

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)