Monday, October 12, 2015

Reset

Looking forward to relaxing today. The last few days have been beyond exhausting and I just needed a friend. But I'm doing alright and just trying to breathe through it. It looks like I'll be seeing about an apartment for Ally and I tomorrow as we are no longer welcome here. I am exhausted dealing with this, putting personal feelings aside, studying for my Team Lead test, and just life in general.

The tears haven't stopped falling today and I'm at that point where I've cried so much that I don't even know what I'm upset about at this point. I'm snapping at everyone for no reason. I want to scream. My chest hasn't stopped hurting. I've had mini and severe panic attacks. I ache with how bad my chest hurts.  For the sake of the girls I am trying my hardest to be friends with K so maybe I can get more time with Izzy. Ally should be going to visit her sister soon.

I am just frustrated. Broken. Hurt. Not even sure.

Time to get a few hours of sleep before breakfast with my princess and put this shitty night to rest.

3 comments:

  1. (((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))) I hope the apt hunting goes well. I hope things get better sweetie and you're right just breathe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending good thoughts and lots of love your way!! Things will get better, I am sure of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "The world is filled with all kinds of turmoil, pressure and demands. Fortunately, you can choose to deal with it akk from a position of strength, stillness, confidence and peace, so do." R. Marston

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)