Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Something For My Princess


This is my newest WIP, It is definitely a big project for me to do but I know my princess will adore this because it combines her two favorites, My Little Pony and Frozen.

There is an Elsa Pony and an Anna Pony as well in this series. Depending on how long this one takes I will do the other two. This one only cost me three dollars!

I will be posting a progress picture before I go to bed.

Be sure to check out the Etsy Shop I bought this from, she has some cute projects.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/KHANNAandILAN?ref=l2-shopheader-name

3 comments:

  1. How cute!! And I find that the bigger projects go faster when you know your little one will love it :) Can't wait to follow your progress on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so darling she's going to love it but now make sure to make him the correct color lololol I will never forget her telling me he was the wrong color of snowman lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute project. Can't wait to see your progress.

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)