Saturday, October 10, 2015

Tarot Challenge Day Ten


What do I need to break away from?



Card Name: Ma'at
Traditional Title: Justice
Attribute: Balance
Meaning: Take a cautious approach when you have problems. Remember that everything needs to be balanced and structure is necessary. 

There was so much to this card I really needed time to just mull over it. Usually when I have a card in a reading it always hits immediately. It was nice to mull over and make sense. For me, this means I need to break away from the idea of always having a plan and making sense of why something is the way it is. I have always struggled because I strive for organization but the upkeep makes it a struggle. It's okay to go with the flow sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. Going with the flow is okay, nothing wrong in that.

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)