Thursday, October 15, 2015

Tarot Day 15


What have I learned about myself so far this month?


Two cards jumped at me today. The Ravens and Ace of Mirrors.

Ravens
Traditional Title: Magician
Attributes: Synchronicity, Messenger
Message: Ravens help you to be more mindful. The Ravens' message is to take care to see and catch these magic moments. The Ravens card in your reading is a heads-up to keep a good lookout for synchronicity- don't let it pass by unnoticed. Ravens also indicate you're entering a new cycle in your life afresh with exciting possibilities.

Ace of Mirrors
Keyword: Feelings
Message: The Ace of Mirrors heralds a new beginning. On this card you meet Daphne, a water nymph and daughter of Gaia. The Ace of Mirrors means either new romantic love, symbolized by two candles, or a steady flow of creative energy. The turtle knows good fortune both in water and on land. The sea plants to either side of Daphne symbolize subterranean energy influencing a new project.

For me both of these cards hold different meaning. Ravens symbolize the next chapter of my life. Seeking a routine, getting rid of what doesn't work for me anymore. Understanding that I will be mourning the ending of my marriage but it's okay to move on. The Ace of Mirrors tells me that I have worked really hard to get into touch with my feelings. Since we began this Tarot Challenge I have learned more about my deck, my inner self, who I want to be, and what I am becoming. I have turned a 360 with my view and become more positive. This isn't to say I won't have bad days but I can make the best of the bad situation.

I have also learned that I have a strong connection to Gaia and also her daughter, Daphne.

2 comments:

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)