Saturday, October 3, 2015

The Irony


Well my ex let me know he made it back safely but Ally and I have yet to see him yet. He's going to try to get her on his next weekend for visitation and I'll  get to see him for a little bit then. My ex is back on lock down. His s/o is extremely insecure so she has his phone 24/7 and stays up his ass. This means I am not allowed to text or call about his daughter or life here. He has always been my best friend and we agreed to keep ourselves as friends because of our daughter. We both know that no matter what the future may hold, we are keeping open minds about it. While he's been away our friendship has been awesome and close but we both knew when he was forced to come home because things in Arkansas didn't pan out it would lead to mixed feelings. He's happy because he's back with his daughters who have both missed him very much but then it's a sad moment because he's back to where insecurity, bitching, and fighting remains. Some people never change.


The old friend I saw last night was a co-worker that had transferred out of our store because of his gas money situation. He came up to work late last night just to be an annoyance. He's let me know that he wants us to try a long distance relationship even though it'll be hard for us. We are just going to take things day by day and see where we end up. He knows about my difficult situation with my ex but he's agreed to work around it. He also knows he won't be meeting Ally anytime soon.


With my ex back, we are going back to co-parenting which will make things stressful after Ally has had a month without it. It will help immensely because I am pulling more hours than some people pull. I am working at least 50 a week, sometimes up to 60 or 70. This will help me financially though because I am tirelessly saving to help get Ally and I out of here and on our own. I didn't choose to be a single mom but I am damn sure going to do everything in my power to make myself the best mom around.


Later on today when I am able to talk to my ex, I will be confirming plans for Halloween so I know whether or not I will be able to get her a costume. I would think that with Izzy's mother and grandma working Halloween that she'd be allowed to come up here and enjoy her first Halloween but we'll see. Either way my sweet girl will not miss Halloween. Even if I worked it, I would still have somebody I trusted take her trick or treating because it is such a fun holiday as well as New Years for me.

Bright Blessings Everyone. 

8 comments:

  1. Sorry but Bella won't be leaving bowie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that isn't for you to decide. He does what he wants and frankly, it isn't fair of you to rob your daughter of her first Halloween. Guess we'll see what happens because he's already promised me I won't lose her for Halloween since I already made plans before he came back to jail with you. We'll just see what happens, now won't we Sweetie?

      Delete
  2. If I have to take the night off or bring Bella to work with me, She will not be leaving bowie. That is for me to decide since I am the only one taking care of her financially and he's been gone for months.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alright dear, I will take this up with him when he wakes up but thanks for your opinion.

      Delete
  3. I hope that Ally enjoys her Halloween but please get some pictures to share so grandpa and grandma can see what she went as :-) Dad and I both think she will make a wonderful Alice in Wonderland.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! We haven't fully made up our minds yet on what were going as.

      Delete
  4. I hope you are able to enjoy your Halloween without too much drama!

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)