Sunday, November 22, 2015

Gratitude

I have been so wrapped up in my health scare that I haven't posted about how thankful I am. How grateful I am. Life has certainly tossed a lot my way this year. In this moment though I am so grateful. I have a roof over my head, food in my stomach, clothes on my back, my beautiful daughter, and my supportive boyfriend. I have been working towards teaching my three year old the importance of being thankful. To see how life is short and in a moment everything can change. Sometimes for the better. I am working everyday to withdraw myself from the negativity and drama and work towards a happier life. A  better life.  I don't know where the future will lead but I do know in this moment I am the happiest I have ever been. I do have bad days but that's expected to happen because no one is always happy. Out of everything in life though, my daughter is who is always happy pushes me to find hope and to see that beauty is all around sometimes we just have to open our eyes and really see it. In such a dark place, I see hope in her eyes. I see the magic of beginnings and the way the future could be.  


2 comments:

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)