Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween

Last night was both amazing and horrible. I have a lot of blogging and Tarot to catch up on but it will have to wait. I am still numb from everything last night. It was supposed to be one night for my sweet princess and it was ruined. I am sick and tired of people not stepping up and taking responsibility of their actions. I am tired of manipulative greedy people using people for their benefit. Recklessness then quickly covering their bases. Acting like they didn't do anything wrong and they are the innocent victims. I am done with the games. I am not going to force anyone to be apart of Ally's life. All that was asked was that you put aside the situation but it kept being pressed. And after this situation there is another one being thrown at me. All I can say is that they are acting immature. Eventually you have to grow up but for now I guess enjoy being coddled while the rest of us struggle to get by. No one can change you but you. I need time to process and be with my daughter. With this being said,


1 comment:

  1. Take care of yourself! We will be here when you get back :)

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)