Tuesday, November 10, 2015

New Beginnings

So I've been a ghost for the last few days with good reason. I've met someone. I feel like such a child saying that but I am really happy right now. The last few days have been bliss. I haven't felt this alive since I first met my ex-husband almost ten years ago. There is something about the beginning of a relationship that just makes you thankful. Like I can't stop smiling and it's infectious. There are so many things I could say about him but the biggest thing is, he gets my insecurities and it's not scaring him off. He wants to stay and see where we are headed and where life is going. He lives in the moment and doesn't worry what tomorrow will hold. He balances me. I've been on adventures I haven't been on before. I stayed out until almost seven am two days ago just living life. I can't stop smiling and I feel like such a kid. I feel like all the dark days were completely work leading up to this moment. This moment of happiness and peace, it was meant to be. So here's to the future. I am also really proud of myself. I have removed the two biggest sources of pain and I am letting them come talk to me. I don't want anything to ruin this moment and I won't let it. I feel on top of the world and I don't want to ever lose this feeling.

7 comments:

  1. You actually look happy. I'm so glad for you that you are finding happiness. It's about damn time lol. Don't let anyone or anything ruin it for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am so happy for you honey, you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so proud of you. I told you that your day would come, that you would find happiness. I hope all goes well with him. Nothing but the best of luck to the both of you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Squeeeeeel! I'm so happy for you. It's nice to see you so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome news! I'm really happy for you. Have fun and embrace this new phase of your life.

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)