Friday, November 13, 2015

Safe

The last few days have been pure perfection. Wednesday was absolutely perfect. Everything I wanted and thought a relationship was supposed to be about I've found in him. On Wednesday he came over and met my grandma and aunt. This is huge for me because my grandmother has always been there even when I lost myself. We started our day by picking him up, running a work errand, and then going to Walmart. There is something so beautiful about getting groceries together and laughing and smiling. Then we came back and made Spaghetti for dinner. Well he did, I just filled the pots with water. His spaghetti was delicious. We watched Jumanji while we ate and Ally cuddled up for the movie. Then we baked cookies and finished the movie. Put Ally to bed and then talked for awhile. Other than my ex & his s/o coming up here to start problems it was the perfect date. He came over again last night and he cooked Macaroni for me. He also helped with laundry. There is nothing more perfect than doing such domestic things but it feeling so right. He knows I have baggage but he's slowly peeling away the layers and I can truly say I am over my ex. I have spent a lot of time contemplating whether or not this was it for me. If  I was really to invest my time and effort into a relationship and I can say 100% he is worth it. I feel like a kid because we can be silly with each other. He has warmed his way into my heart and I hope that is where he'll stay for awhile.

To the people who keep trying to ruin this for me, get lost. I know I am still married but I don't and haven't felt like a married woman for sometime now. I have every intention of getting divorced and remaining happy. There is no need to try to "protect" or "look out" for me. That is not your place at all. I understand you worry for our daughter's safety but I wouldn't bring someone around I didn't trust. Ally and I have both had it really rough the last few years and this is our moment to be happy. Just because you're miserable because your relationship isn't working out doesn't mean you come and screw up what I have. We're adults and petty games won't come between us. The past is just that. I am living towards my future and for the first time in years I am truly happy. Stop trying to ruin it. Anyone that has a problem with my happiness can kindly remove themselves from my life. I am happy. That is HUGE for me to say. I don't plan to ruin or lose this man. He is everything I ever wanted and more.

5 comments:

  1. You are right you and Ally deserve this happiness and I wish you and him all the best in the world sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you've found your HAPPY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I told you you would find your happiness and to not give up. Love you girlie. Try to get some alone time in with him since me and J have Ally for the weekend. Btw, shes already having fun playing with her sissy and she made a run out with grandma and is "helping" grandpa change the oil in my car lol. I'll send you updates when I can seeing as its my long week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome!! I am so happy for you and the 2 quotes you used in this post are perfect <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad that you have found happiness. You and Ally so deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)