Saturday, November 28, 2015

The Simple Woman's Daybook


Be sure to stop by and visit Peggy over at The Simple Woman's Daybook!

For Today Saturday November 28th, 2015.

Today's Weather Is....
Cold. It rained the last few days and there has a been front running through.

The Clock Says....
7:58 AM

Outside My Window....
It's cold and gloomy out.

I Can Hear....
The TV show Mad Men playing.

I Am Thinking....
About moving forward.

I Am Thankful....
For spending the holidays with my family. I feel exactly where I need to be.

I Am Wearing....
A Pink Nightgown.

I Am Creating....
Nothing right now, I seem to be blocked.

I Am Going....
To work later today.

I Am Reading....
Nothing at the moment.


Last Book I Finished....


Last Show I Watched....


I Am Enjoying....
Early mornings with Ally even if I'm still sleepy.

I Am Discovering....
That I will have to cut ties with my ex for the sake of my health.

I Am Learning....
That people don't know how to take responsibility for their actions and would instead enjoy living in denial.

Around The House....
Grandma has left for work, Aunt Laura is asleep, and Ally is watching her shoes.

In The Kitchen....
Nothing is happening.

I Am Pondering....
Parenting and how I am doing with that.

Weekly Realization....
I have realized that I am not the type of woman to forget I am a married woman despite what my ex may be doing. This creates a roadblock in my head that stops me from moving forward no matter how ready I may feel.

A Favorite Quote For The Day....


One Of My Favorite Things....

From The Board Room..
This is from my Feeds The Soul board.


Looking Forward To....
Starting my Christmas Shopping as this is one of my favorite times of the year.

1 comment:

  1. I love that "there are people out there who would love to have your bad days" <3

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)