Sunday, November 15, 2015

Thoughts

I'm aching. It all hurts. Something has happened to my hip and now it's sore. Somehow I managed to bruise my arm. This weekend went great for the most part. There were some icky parts but it did go well. But now I feel like I am questioning everything. How did this spiral out of control so fast?

All relationships have ups and downs. They have rough patches but I don't know.

And apparently I've lost a friend which I didn't know. Not like she communicated and say hey, we're not friends but whatever.

My mind is spinning. I can't breathe. I can't function.

How can things feel so right but I feel so alone?

I feel like I can't talk to anyone. I feel so alone. Cold. Alone. I can't even put my thoughts to paper. Sigh, I don't know anymore.

3 comments:

  1. I know we aren't as good as real life but us blog friends are always here for you and willing to listen. Take care of yourself, and focus on the important things and let all the other little things be someone else's problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry youre hurting and I hope things get better. Im always here and you can talk to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you're hurting. Take it easy and try to let the stress melt away.

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)