Saturday, December 26, 2015

A Little Update

Christmas was absolutely wonderful. Ally made out like a bandit as expected. We spent the night Christmas Eve. My father had to work so we waited on him to get off work. He was home around 2:30 so we woke up Ally and opened up all of our gifts. It was so awesome seeing her so animated and tearing into everything. It was truly the best Christmas I had in a long time. I had a small meltdown but then my husband called and told me he wasn't upset with me at all and he understood but I needed to watch my attitude. Now, B doesn't want any contact so Joey will only know how Ally is when he's with his parents. That is more than fine by me, I don't need any toxicity. My parents bought me a Fit Bit and it made my day. I had a Garmin Vivofit but I like how slim the Fit Bit is. I've really enjoyed setting it up and getting it started. So far the sleep tracker has been an eye opener for me. I have noticed that I am not get restful sleep in just one night.

An update on J and I. We are fantastic. Co-parenting has been exactly what we needed. We are able to call and talk. It's been a huge change adapting to his work schedule but we are working through it. I cannot say how proud I am of him for finding his calling. I am hoping that Ally and I will get some time with him soon.


Height: 5'1
Starting Weight: 223.6
Last Weigh-In: 188.4
This Week: 192.0
Change: +3.6

My final weigh-in for the year will be on the 31st. Yes, I've gained some weight but I am still under 200 so I am excited about that. If I end the year in the 180s I will be thrilled but no stress. I am cutting sodas for good and back to drinking my water. 

3 comments:

  1. It's the holidays so dont let the small gain bug you. Glad you both enjoyed the holiday with your parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a good Christmas. The children's delight is always the best part for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you girls had a good Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)