Saturday, December 19, 2015

Amused


This is just awesome. I love sitting back and watching these two women fight for J over social media. It just shows how childish they both really are. K changes her profile and header pic to involve J. B posts about how she is done with everyone and forgiveness. Both fail to realize that they aren't gaining anything. J honestly needs time to figure himself out and get his head on straight. It's just amusing because they think they have gained so much but not realizing they've both been hurt by him. Meanwhile, I'm over here spending time with Ally focusing on what's important. My family. J and I are doing better at co-parenting but it's a work in progress. Life is getting better everyday and I am thankful for wonderful family.


1 comment:

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)