Sunday, December 6, 2015

Christmas Photos

I took Ally to get Mommy and me photos yesterday for Christmas. They turned out beautifully and I love them. These are just a few from the shoot. I can definitely see how much weight I've lost and it gave me some renewed hope.


This is the main one I got a lot of. It's going on Christmas cards for us to mail out.


Ally was so excited through the whole shoot.


We were trying to get her to look up at me and this is how it turned out. It's one of my favorites.



I love this one because it will always show us how big she was at this age.


She is so beautiful.



She was determined to keep the focus on hers. It was wonderful.


Although bittersweet I had a blast. I loved every picture that we got and it took a lot to shrink it down to a reasonable price range for us.

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful, and definitely something to remember sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the pics. They are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely stunning!! And Ally handing Santa a cookie!!! So cute!! She looks like such a little character! Is she getting excited for Christmas yet? My boys sure are :)

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)