Sunday, December 20, 2015

New Start

We all create fantasies for ourselves. How we think things should be, how we hope they will be. We are so scared to be alone that we will lie about date nights, sex, what we are or are not doing. We are so dependent on others that we don't realize that we are only harming ourselves. I am finding comfort in being alone and the value of self-love. Two women who fight like cats and dogs for something neither of them have is ridiculous. To them, I say that neither of you know the real truth but the fantasy you have chosen to live in. Blocking them both out of my life and leaving them alone has given me a great deal of inner peace. My fresh start is coming and I am excited to get back on track with everything.

2 comments:

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)