Saturday, January 16, 2016

13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi


My Dad has instilled a love of war movies in me. I have always tried to fight watching them because I usually end up bawling like a baby but I was really impressed with this. My dad taught me a little about the backstory and why this was such a crucial move. The one thing I really took from the movie is You can't tell the difference between your enemy and your support. There were many times where I thought that they were getting support when they weren't. From the beginning of the movie you could tell that the Libyans knew something and the american troops were on the outside looking in. Definitely a wonderful movie and something that I will be adding to my personal collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)