Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Change Jar Challenge


I have been getting so much inspiration on things I change and start doing in the new year. One of those things is a change jar challenge. For me, I will be saving all of my spare coins whether from tips at work or the random times I have cash on hand.


This is another challenge I am doing. I am wanting to get better financially this year and start budgeting more. So I will be doing this all year. Some weeks I may deposit more depending on my finances.

4 comments:

  1. The trick is to not cave in and sneak a few dollars out now and then lol. I love doing this challenge each year. Let's compare our totals at the end of the year!

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a plan! Would love to see where we end up at the end of the year!

      Delete
  2. That is a wonderful idea good luck with it all

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)