Thursday, January 28, 2016

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!


Happy Birthday sweet girl! I miss you and I hope you have a great FIRST birthday!

A year ago today sI met beautiful Izzy Marie. I can't believe it's been a year already! I've heard she has grown so much and I am so proud of her! She is walking, running, and giving everyone a run for their money. 


I was able to spend a lot of time with her the first few months and I loved her spark. Ally loved the joy of being a big sister and it's something I hope to give her in a few years.


They were inseparable and from what I hear still are.

4 comments:

  1. This was very sweet of you and yes she gives everyone a run for their money just like Ally does, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet picture of both girls at the bottom!!

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)