Saturday, January 16, 2016

Just What I Need


I have changed so much over the last eight months and I am so proud of the journey that Ally and I are on. I have my bad days like anyone else but I also have really awesome days. Today I am getting some time out of the apartment and just enjoying an easy going day. Usually this is a day for Ally and I but she is away with family this weekend so instead of moping around I am getting dolled up and getting out of the house.

The last few days at work have been exhausting so to get some time to relax, it'll be nice for a change. I have decided after this post I am going to quit voicing my opinions before it cost me my relationship with my MIL. If she is going to cut that tie because I do speak up then I also understand that.

To clarify on the post below: I never meant that Ally's well being wasn't a priority, I just meant that I hope that is always top concern. I am 100% okay with not being apart of my step-daughters life. That is on her mother. I made efforts to see her and be apart of her life. I also want to thank you for making it clear that no matter what I say or do, it doesn't matter. I am going to just let this roll off and get back to living my life for me. As I said, whatever happens in that house is out of my control. I will just make sure that things go back to normal when she is home. I will never seek anyone's approval on how I raise my daughter. I work my ass off, don't much of a social life other than at work, and dedicate myself 100% to her. Bottom Line.

4 comments:

  1. Pretty lady!! You look awesome! And I hope you are able to work things out with your MIL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thanks Khristine! I feel pretty awesome!

      Delete
  2. You voiced your opinion and I did the same. Our relationship is fine I just needed to get stuff off my chest like you did. I have never questioned your love and taking care of Ally. You have made huge strides and come a long way and you should be proud of that.

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)