Friday, January 15, 2016

Life


Most of my life update is going to be on my health blog over at Forgetting The Pounds. I am cross stitching again, I have found an adorable design for this month's Halloween SAL. Ally will be visiting her Daddy's family this weekend and it will be the first weekend I am not able to see her off. This is tearing at my heart but I am working hard to achieve Team Lead and that takes focus. I have a roommate so I will be moving out around July just before Ally starts school. It looks like my marriage was useful for something. I will be able to use my marriage license to get my drivers license back. I am working on my depression and easing into better choices.

After having a severe full body shut down on Tuesday I have dusted myself off and I am back to working hard to achieve all the goals I hope to accomplish. My main goal is to be divorced as soon as possible and put this chapter behind me. I am fully in acceptance that Kristina is going to make stabs on her page about the nature of relationship, Brittany is coming to terms that she may be a single mother as well, and I? Well I am just taking life day by day and seeing where it leads.

My biggest problem is sleep. I either don't or it consumes me. As of now, I have had an hour, two tops since Tuesday of sleep. I wasn't kidding when I said Tuesday wrecked me. I am not looking forward to stepping on the scale on Monday because I know I haven't been tending to my body fully. But everyday is a fresh day to begin again.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you found a room mate so you can move out like you want. Good luck with the team lead. Remember sweetie weight loss isnt all or only about the number but the great changes you make ti reach your end goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take it one step at a time. You are doing a great job.

    Good luck on making team lead soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hun its a day by day thing for me too, but I feel confident that my decisions are what's best for my children. I wish you luck with all of your goals and I am very proud of you for the efforts you are putting forth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope by now you have had a good long nap! And good for you on working so hard for team lead, I am sure all your hard work will pay off :)

    ReplyDelete

Encouraging Comments Are Always Welcomed. :)